Travis Barker Recording Session Flo Rida-Low official video

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

slack day.... =)

woah~god sort of answered my prayer 2DAE AMEN!!!!phew 2dae finally had a chance 2 catch my breathe...my day started wif chemistry*my dreaded subject* sort of bored but manage 2 survive through but then the fun begin after tht was chinese haha teacher kinda sick so e havoc kind off started then it was math~ 1 word...BORING....then i juz stone there in clazz b4 goin off to create havoc at the bck haha kinda fun then recess....*recess r always fun so no point goin to tht*.....then we had english so we copied some stuff while listening 2 music*wasted din charge my ipod if nt i would b able to listen 2 some sermon* so i juz anyhow do finish my work haha thts y e title is called slack day then we watch some stuff AND it was HISTORY wow...so much fun i actually stone there 4 an hour or so then tht pretty sums up my day 2dae...

No comments: