Travis Barker Recording Session Flo Rida-Low official video

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oasis

Oh Man! What can i say about Oasis its like a spiritual meltdown and re-moulding. God was really really moving honestly. Many visions was castered on me many miry words were spoken to me man was it really powerfully. I remembered reaching downtown east with a heart of expectation and really praying that this camp will never be the same because this camp must impact me to the point of experiencing God just side by side and man did it came true, more than once. The strongest was went we were suppose to pray for our school on the final day of camp, then i prayed for myself to change so that i could impact the school and even before we prayed, i just broke down and i don't even have the strength to speak in tongues so i just nod my head and after the camp i felt totally different its like Jesus has just changed my heart but all in all i believed every SA felt God.

So Let The Floodgates Open Cause The SA angels are crashing the party.
No more external expression but internal!

No comments: