Travis Barker Recording Session Flo Rida-Low official video

Friday, February 29, 2008

God help those who help themselves part-1

Yea...lets get the blogging started
last sunday before i slept god gave me this burden for the SA ppl so i really prayed till bout 11:30pm which was very very late for me so i prayed for gods wisdom, strength & anointingwell with a heart of expectation for the following day outreaching, i slept....
When i woke up woo i tell you i was super high man haha i jump right out of the bed literally then i was so full of energy tht i did not do things i normally would do such as
- almost bumping myself on the toilet door
- wearing my uniform like HOURS!!!!
- eating my breakfast like taking a bite before stoning haha
so i brisk walk to school where the weather was pretty good...
when to school and i saw aaron so we took our paper and JUST WHACK!!!!

To be continued...stay tuned

No comments: